RSS

The killing scam e-mail I received

Here is the killing scam e-mail I received yesterday. My husband read it and looked it up, and found out that it is just a scam. So for those of you out there, there is no need to be afraid of such threatening e-mail. Anyway, see below for the e-mail, and you can see that it is nothing but a scam. My husband found a website about it being featured as the e-mail that other people also received. So, there you have it, be aware that, that is how those people are doing it now with getting some money for those who believes them.


Hello

Is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you
don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself
to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am
mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have
already been paid for that.

Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person
have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and
told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name
,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I
sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the
necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they
have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to
contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since
their findings shows that you are innocent.

I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I
didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and
I am using it to contact you now.

As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are
telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you.
Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your
life, $2,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay
$1,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recorded every
discusion i hade with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as
you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $1,000. If you are not
ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE
BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT
YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING
FUNNY.

DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND
GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD
THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT
YOUR REPLY.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment