RSS

I am Aphrodite the goddess of love!

I always enjoy taking a blog quiz, and I recently took the "what goddess are you?" Well, it says I am Aphrodite. How nice, because I like her-in a Hercules cartoon anyway...LOL. She is the goddess of love. Anyway, it is kid of late, so I am rushing a bit. We were out today shopping for a birthday present that Tirana will be giving to her classmate who is having a birthday tomorrow. So, that is one thing we will be attending tomorrow. We have to take Tiana out to join the party at Jeepers where she and her classmates can play; ride toy cars, bounce, etc. It will be fun and I will enjoy it, too, winning something. I wish I can find a slot machine there, but it I can only find something that is not even close...LOL.




You Are Aphrodite!



A total shining star with a ton of admirers

And no wonder: you live life to the fullest!

When things get bad, you can easily take off to a happier place

But occasionally, you need to deal with problems head on

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment