RSS

Victoria Beckham is my favorite spice girl

I have been searching for a picture of my favorite spice girl, and I didn't really find any good ones that I like but one that is not so clear. However, it will have to do for now. Anyway, my favorite among all the spice girls is Posh; she was called "Posh Spice" by people. I think she is gorgeous, and that she's got it all. She has a sexy and beautiful face. When I saw her for the first time, I already liked her and thought she is very pretty. I like the way she looks, and she is my type of beauty. Others may not agree with me, but that is because beauty depends on how we all see it. How we define it and what standard we go by. We all look at things differently, as after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Isn't she a doll? Who's with me?

Victoria Beckham picture 14

Victoria Beckham celebrity profile

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment