RSS

I am healthy because I eat right

Here is a tag I happened to be interested in while blog hopping. So I helped myself with grabbing it for my post here today. I am too lazy to think up of anything else to share here, so as a quickie, I grabbed it. The title of my post is sort of a joke, I thought I'd come up with a catchy one like I do sometimes when I am kinda bored. Okay, it is below.
1. Do you take vitamins and if so, what?
- No, nothing yet because taking tablets make me sick, yeah, literally as they would sometimes comes back up. I just have that feeling that yuck, big tablets slithering down my throat. Oh, I throw up, so I am relying on staying healthy by eating good food...LOL. I should say by eating right and exercising regularly which are the two things we have not been doing a lot. But I am sure my family and I are okay health wise. However, I always try to do what is required of me and what is healthy for my baby whenever I am expecting-even if it means I have to take vitamins.
2. Do you make an effort to eat healthy, or you eat whatever you feel like eating?
-I eat what I feel like eating most of the time since I always think I am healthy enough that I don't have be on a strict diet. I never gain too much weight nor lose too much weight unless I am going through a problem or loss of a family member where I get depress and hardly want to eat-like what happened to my uncle which I took so seriously for...ugh! I didn't get to warn him about my dream, and then when it happened I was deeply devastated. Over all though, I make an effort with eating healthy whenever possible.
3. What two types of food do you have a hard time staying away from?
-Sweet condiments now that I am getting into eating sweet stuff, yes, the junk foods and all the ones that are supposed to put weight on me...LOL. Ummm...I don't see any changes in me. So I'll just keep eating...LOL.
4. What are two food items you refuse to eat?
- Cereal/s and sandwich/es-I just can't eat them on a daily basis, I have trouble eating cereals and only if I am pregnant so to have a healthy baby-anything for my baby, and sandwiches if I am awfully hungry.
5. Are you pleased with your daily diet or do you think it could be better?
- It could be better if we have a personal chef cooking for us like the "take home chef"...LOL, oh, if only I can cook as well as those who can cook pretty much anything.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment