RSS

The stunning Sofia Vergara

Sofia Vergara picture 10
Clive Davis celebrity profile
Every once in a while, I like to share a little about who my favorite celebs are. Well, this time I picked Sofia Vergara. The first time I saw her on TV, I thought, wow, she sure is blessed with a beautiful figure and face. She is it, a girl that has it all. Don't I wish I have her kind of beauty, I think has a beautiful body, very curvy, and sexy. She is tall, too. She is from Colombia, just like Christina Aguilera. Anyway, it was interesting when I saw her being punk. She panicked for a while, so that was funny, and I couldn't help to admire her beauty. Oh, isn't she gorgeous? She is very attractive. I like her eyes and eyebrows. By the way, I am not gay or lesbian just because I like beautiful women...LOL, I just admire their rare and unusual beauty, that is all. Lucky them.
Sofia Vergara Pictures

Sofia Vergara celebrity profile


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment