RSS

Things that my feet say about me

It's always nice to be able to read something that tells you about your personality and traits. Taking blog quizzes and sharing horoscopes just makes it more real. What I mean is that if the test comes out as just how you are as a person, it coincide and you can say that, oh, so, that is why I act like I do, etc. That is if one takes it seriously and believes in things such as horoscopes and astrology if those things had something to do with us being born, that it reflects our personalities. I read so many things that really happened to me and describes me, so that to me is enough to say that those things have some significance. At least they are entertaining anyway. I don't need to come up with words to describe myself because I am already being described. Anyway, the blog quiz below says some things about me that I would say true to the exact. Now there you go, you might also be curious about what your feet says about you, so go ahead take the quiz!




What Your Feet Say About You:



You are pretty average in your expressiveness. You can express yourself well, but you don't always want to.



You are a very passionate person. You are highly charged and easily inspired.



You are an assertive person at times. You'll pull out all the stops to get what you want, if it's worth it.



You take a while to fall in love, but once you do, you stay pretty attached to your partner.



You are not easily frightened, but you have a few strong phobias.



You are intellectual and philosophical. You are more concerned with thoughts than action.



You are a fairly hard worker, but you are also a little spoiled. You like indulge yourself every now and then.



You are easily influenced by other people. You're quite impressionable, so you should only be around people who are a good influence.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment