RSS

My Aura color is Violet

I thought taking a blog quiz about what color is my aura would be interesting, and well, mine is below. I picked the answers that I agree with and that most likely to describe me, so I guess the result is not so bad. Anyway, I would say, if you like blog quizzes, you should try finding what color you aura is. You just never know what it will say about you...LOL. Tell people how you are as a person even if it is just through your blog. It is after all for fun anyway. Okay, this is all for now. I am finishing kinda late since we had a visitor over for dinner-my husband's son Tim. He is leaving for Spring, Colorado tomorrow; he came to see his young sisters. That was nice of him. He can't stand it though being in Michigan alone not seeing his sons, so he is going back where his sons are currently taking residence. Colorado must be nice because they are sticking around...LOL. Perhaps someday we can go there for a visit. Anyway, this is all for now. I will be calling it a night soon after I am done with my online activities.




Your Aura is Violet



Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.

And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!

The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say

Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony

Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment