RSS

Phone cards for calling international destinations cheaply

As always, finding a cheaper way to keep in touch with loved ones overseas or abroad is nice. I like it because I get to talk to my people anytime I wish without having to worry how much it will cost me being on the phone for so long. It is not often that I can find deals on calling internationally, so when I do find a deal, I try to take advantage. Why pay a lot when you can pay less for calling home? So for those of you out there who are want to be able to keep in touch with your loved ones back home, often, you might be interested to know that there is a website that offers low rates on international calling. My brother in law could use some help with saving money on phone calls, because he calls my sister every day. So, he would be delighted to know about the site that has phone cards for calling international destinations that will only cost him 5.9 cents a minute to call my sister in the Philippines. These days the rates are much better compare to when my husband used to call me-twice a day, because it cost him a fortune.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheap calling cards are the best way to keep in touch with your family.

Post a Comment