RSS

An e-mail and website about claiming my tax refund

This is another e-mail that we think is a scam. I received the same e-mail twice now, supposedly from the IRS, saying that I can claim a tax refund, but then when I went to visit the site, it gets complicated. I have to disclose all my personal information such as my name, address, bank account, bank name, and even my pin number. Now just what kind of a tax refund is that asking for my pin number? That is scary for me, so I never claimed my tax refund online since I don't know if the website is legitimate, because for all I know it might be a scam and then what? I lost all my money, and then I am in debt. Someone could steal all my money and leave me in debt, too. So, I am not taking any chances, and if I do have a tax refund, then I should receive a notification on the mail. It seems like we can never trust anything anymore, even the mail. Scamming people is quite common nowadays and we all can only hope that we won't be victimized. Okay this is all. See the e-mail below; if you received a similar e-mail, and if you have, did it work for you? Did you get your refund through such website, and online?

A Secure Way to Receive Your Tax Return

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that
you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $000.00.
Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 3-9 days in order to
process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons.
For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

To access the form for your tax refund, please click here


Note: For security reasons, we will record your ip-address, the date and time.
Deliberate wrong inputs are criminally pursued and indicated.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment