RSS

The website for custom t-shirts

Having visited a website that lets people customized their T-shirts, makes me think about getting a number of T-shirts for my people when I go visit them someday. The site is offering custom t-shirts that would be great for gift-giving. I like such idea and will be looking in to it myself for maybe as my remembrance to all my family members back home. A good thing I can customize the T-shirts with my very own design or image. All I have to do is upload it and apply wherever I desire on the shirt. How neat that is I think. Normally customizing T-shirts is good for when there is a group activity, sports, etc. I would recommend the site to those looking to customize their T-shirts, because at the site it is really easy.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment