RSS

I receive but don't get to give


I want to thank everyone for always remembering me with passing a tag to or give me awards. It seems that I keep receiving and never really get to give since the people I want to tag are the ones that tagged me. One of the reason is also that when I am tagged, I don't post my tag right away, I wait for eons to do anything. Sorry peeps, I just get bored and lazy sometimes. I let things go. Well, anyway, in spite of me being not so responsive, I thank those who still remember me and think of me as a friend. Thanks! It's easy to meet people but not easy to find a friend that is true. There is a saying that "Don't let your friends choose you, you choose your friends", and that "your friends usually describe you". Is there some truth to that I wonder? I have no friends around my area here just yet because I don't get to go out, but when I do, I would love to meet people and make friends. As for now, however, I am quite satisfied with what I have; online friends that are smart, sexy, stylish, and seems to think like me...LOL. We relate to like minded people, you know. We chose each other. Okay, until next time, I was just having fun saying what I had to say. Keep in touch! And oh, the kiss award here was given to me by: JenR. Thanks Jen! I have more awards to go!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment