RSS

Yahoo! It's Spring Break!!!

I am so glad that it is finally Spring break once again...yahoo! I like it because I can be free for almost two weeks. There is no school for our daughter until the 1st of April. So I will be pretty much hands free. We can go wherever we please and shop anytime if we want to. I need to earn some money to be able to go shopping though, and I am working on it. I also need to be practical because I am supposed to have lots of problems to solve just yet; heath wise and not to forget ever my long way over due vacation home. I also need to save up for a laptop. Before I saved up for a computer, and well, I have it now, So first things first.
Anyway, my husband picked up Tiana from school and brought her back to pick us up; Hannah and me. I am always not ready to go when we do decide to go out, so I usually use the time to get ready and be picked up and then go shopping. When I talk about shopping, most of the time I just hit the second hand stores...LOL. I am a bargain shopper, at times for kicks and my you know if I can find nothing else, it is sort of my therapy from boredom. I find new things at the second hand stores though being donated from retailers. So, I make out when I find some things that I like.
However, every time I pass by a store that has some of the latest fashion, I often wish I have the money to buy some. Just not now, and maybe never if I don't go out there, get an education and hassle someday. Okay, enough blabbing for now, I am supposed to be washing the dishes right now, because my husband wants to cook dinner. He does the cooking most of the time when it comes to American food, I step behind because the master doesn't want me to ruin the dinner. Afraid that I might experiment...LOL. I can be wicked, I change the flavor and well, my husband likes to stick to what he is used to eating. I am always trying something new, I tell you.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Spring Break Graphics

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment