RSS

Asparagus are great when grilled

This is all about asparagus. We found just the store where we buy them really cheap. Asparagus are actually on sale right now, or some time ago anyway when we bought some. My, asparagus are great when grilled. We grill them when we decide to have steak for dinner. So that is what we have with our steak, asparagus. They go so well with our steak dinner. Anyway, I researched about asparagus and came across a website that is by the Michigan Advisory Board, promoting asparagus as the best food people can consume. I agree with that, for sure, because asparagus are delicious; quite tasty especially when grilled. They taste kinda sweet, I guess grilling them makes them taste a little sweet. Asparagus reminds me of bamboo shoots, they taste similar to bamboo shoots that we get at home in the Philippines. They must belong in the same category of veggies. Anyway, I just wanted to share about asparagus because they are good for us. They are healthy to eat. We bought some really enormous ones, see them below, blow up the pic to take a closer look. I didn't have time to put them in a good platters as I was ready to throw them on the grill...LOL. I just pulled them out of the palstic bag and washed them for grilling..eheheh. Okay, see yah!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment