RSS

Women seeks vaginal cosmetic surgery to regain self-esteem

I have been hearing about a number of women going under the knife to be able to please their husbands and boost their self-esteem. Now one the surgery procedures that women are up to today is vagina cosmetic surgery because it somewhat makes them feel brand new again. Well, you know what I mean, like a virgin according to Madonna's song. I even saw a program about it on television. Some women feel that they lost something especially after giving birth, so they do it to regain their self-confidence, improve the look of their private area, as in addition it restores it to it's semi-original state, as well as for sexual gratification. Beauty is being widely scrutinized these days that people would do what is possible to make a difference in how they look and how they feel. After all, happiness is what people want, so whatever makes them happy, I would say go for it! I would consider having a cosmetic surgery if I have the money, so I can, too, feel more confident about how I look and feel. There is always something that pull us down sometimes, we are all imperfect. So a surgery helps.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment