RSS

Want a new computer soon

We won the dispute that we had over buying the wrong computer...yahooh! I can finally get what I want this time because I didn't get what I wanted the first time. So, hopefully this time around, I will get my new computer that has plenty of room for my new developed hobby: digital scrapbooking and photography. I won't have any trouble then. The computer I want to get is a simple yet has a lot of hard disk space; 320 GB. Oh, it will surely give me a lot of room to grow, actually to be creative and even design blogs and graphics that I want to share to people. I am thinking about creating my own clip arts. I have some on the computer that I just need to animate or whatever to make them interesting. Anyway, I have gotta go for now, something came to my mind that maybe I want to go out to eat tonight...LOL. Okay, till here, night peeps!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment