RSS

Such a dream indeed...

I had a dream last night about the reason why I was banned; not having enough personal topics on my blogs. Well, you know I have been writing about me receiving a ban at the "PPP" that greatly disappointed me because it didn't make sense to me...ahoy! Furthermore, it affects all my blogs and not just one, so literally the impact is on my blogs not on me. Anyway, I am the person that has the power of vision, and if I only know that they mean life and death, I could help people like my uncle. But oh, I fail to see my dreams as important sometimes. However, last night, I dreamed that the reason why I was banned by an advertiser is because I don't have enough personal posts on my blogs. I had to submit a ticket so I can find out what exactly is the reason why I received a ban. And just today, I found out exactly the same thing like in my dream; not focus on my personal topics, that I should only write about what my blog is about...LOL. Yes, about my daily life and things I like to talk about except little things like "it's raining opps "and "I have one more post to go". So there, talking like I have been finally caught up to me, I wish someone was able to warn me on that...nyak! I like to keep my job, till I can do better. For now, I will do what's required of me to do. By the way, have you guys received a ban or bans? Share your story.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment