RSS

I am pretty happy...

I am usually a happy go lucky person, and I guess I am pretty happy...LOL. Well, half of the time I am, and based on the quiz that I took, it says a little about me. There are just things that pulls me down sometimes, and that keeps me from being completely happy. We have too many problems to overcome, and a lot of things happen in both my family here and family I left behind; at home; my folks. Gosh, I feel like I am carrying the weight of the world on my shoulder. So, I have a lot to worry about and problems to solve. Anyway, I am just ranting here...LOL, expressing my goofiness and kaloka-loka...eheheh; I act young, because I still feel young at heart. It's like I never grew up...strange!

You Are Pretty Happy

You generally have a happy, fulfilling life.
But things could be a little better, and deep down, you know it.
Maybe you need more supportive friends or a more challenging career.
Something is preventing you from being totally happy. You just need to figure out what it is!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment