RSS

I have a little big mouth...

I have a little big mouth. Well, for someone who is always talking and doesn't run out of words, surely it describes me. My mouth isn't so big, just right, though at times I am redundant, but nah, who cares as long as I am having fun. I enjoy my time blogging and being able to express everything that I do in my life. It's fun to blab a little. Have a medium to ponder upon.






Your Mouth is a Little Big


You're not a total tell all, but you don't hide who you are either.
You've struck a good balance between discretion and sharing.
People know you fairly well, at least on a superficial level.
But you save your most revealing secrets for your best friend... or no one!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment