RSS

Our daughter needs a Private Tutor...

Goodness, don’t we need a Tutor for our daughter Tiana. I looked online, but we can only get a tutoring program which is not the real Tutor. Anyway, I found a website where we can acquire for a Private Tutor to prepare our daughter for school this coming September. She will be in first grade, and our daughter is having hard time learning from me. She can't easily grasp what I am teaching her, and that is because I didn't have the proper training or skill needed to be able to teach our daughter the right way, unlike those that have gone to school to be a Tutor. So, I have to see about what we can do to benefit our daughter the best way possible.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Lan said...

Hi Ana, you dont need private tutor because you can do it by yourself even your husband, buy the first grade workbook that you can buy in officemax, walmart, BJ's and other store and you can also go search online just print the activities and answer. I will send you the link where you can print activities for you daugther.. good luck

Post a Comment