RSS

Ana needs...

According to the Google search engine my needs are the following:

1. Ana needs cash-oh, don't I really bad that it tops all.
2. Ana needs you!-my friends to keep me company
3. Ana needs based approach-whatever for?
4. Ana needs prayers!-yes, please?
5. Ana needs your help-sure, I could use some...eheheh.
6. Ana needs to improve-teaching our daughter Tiana much more than I've been doing to prepare her for the next school year.
7. Ana needs to know where certain auxiliary files and devices are located-ah, computer trouble all the time.
8. Ana needs to get to St. Jude's!-well, that is a hospital and you know, I do need to go see a Doctor for my condition; always sick.
9. Ana needs to concentrate-very true, I need to concentrate on what I am doing; blogging otherwise my posts will be rejected.
10. Ana needs to function well-I am a robot...LOL, nah, perhaps I need more rest, so I can function indeed, very well.
11. Ana needs to release another CD in the US-that's somebody else for sure-artist.
12. Ana needs your financial support-ahahah, perhaps for helping my uncle as I am struggling doing it alone.
13. Ana needs to conduct it's meetings with more transparency-does that mean I need to make it clear to my people that I can't just cough up the money when they demand it?
14. Ana needs a family that is willing to commit to her and be willing to work with her and with any issues that may arise in her life-I wish...!
15. Ana needs her job too-yes, my blogging is my sideline job, I am saving money to help others as well.
16. Ana needs to add variety to her workouts to challenge her muscles-I really do, I've been sitting too much, I need to do more exercising.
17. Ana needs a loving, nurturing, and caring family with the ability to provide her with permanency and an environment in which she can blossom-I guess...!
18. Ana needs change and now is as good time-yep, it's very right.
19. Ana needs support during the match, not a nervous reaction from people who are close to her-it must be moral and emotional support.
20. Ana needs 2 fix processors @ the f.o.h. position please provide one Yamaha Spx 90/ 90 II and a T.C.Electronics M 2000/5000 or 2 Lexicon pcm 91-no, just a laptop instead.
Attn: bloggers you are welcome to do this tag if you like it. Just Google it by putting in: your name needs.
Note: to Cherry Rose, thanks so much ha for sharing this tag to me, I had so much fun doing my tag. I enjoyed my time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment