RSS

The color of my blog...

It's good to know what color should my blog be, and well, it says I am cheerful and welcoming. Hmmm... It makes me wonder if it's true. Do you think so? I like yellow, but it's too sunny for me, however, it represents cheerfulness which is nice. Yellow is indeed a happy color. I like it, too. I am not really sure what my favorite color is for sure. I am still undecided...LOL. Maybe someday I will finally know what suits me best and what color is my favorite.






Your Blog Should Be Yellow


You're a cheerful, upbeat blogger who tends to make everyone laugh.
You are a great storyteller, and the first to post the latest funny link.
You're also friendly and welcoming to everyone who comments on your blog.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment