RSS

I don't take good pictures anymore...

I was just taking pictures today, and had my husband took some pictures of me for one of my posts, and boy, I don't care for my pictures at all anymore. My youthful look is gone...LOL. I just don't take very good pictures anymore, so, I will have to wait for a decent picture to come along, and try to replace my picture here. Anyway, I guess growing old is not so fun, though, we become wiser. I still wish I can look as good as when I was in my teens and early twenties. Now, I feel like I deteriorated. Darn, I have to try to sleep early and get as much rest as I can to gain my youthful look. I have been working day and night, and perhaps, it is affecting how I look anymore. I let myself go, and I lost my shape. I need to exercise. My sitting in front of the computer all the time is not helping. So...eeek I am an old lady...LOL. I feel like it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment