RSS

It's almost school time again...

I am getting pretty busy especially when it's going to be school time again, and gosh, how am I going to manage? Tiana can't easily learn when I teach her. It is getting really close to school time, and I am worried that Tiana will be so behind because she is rebellious when it comes to learning. It makes me wonder what I am going to do to motivate her and learn well. I am definitely having a hard time keeping up, not to mention with what I am doing here in a daily basis. My, being a mother is not a piece of cake. It is tiring or exhausting; I just wish I can get help with taking care of my children, only this is not the Philippines where I can even have my family members help me. Oh...I am worn out, I tell you. Night folks!


MySpace Comments / Glitter Graphics

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment