RSS

I am a scorpio...

I took a quiz about how Scorpio I am, and I scored 87%. So, that doesn't make me so bad, and at least I can really be a Scorpio for sure. My personality and characteristics really show sometimes, though there are other people who think that I am more like what they see based on face value...LOL. But truly, we all have two sides; the bad and the good in us. Sure, I get mad or angry, and not afraid to fight back for myself anymore-unlike when I was little, everybody tried to push me around. Naughty kids, it's not nice, oh well, at least I wasn't one of them. Anyway, I am a Scorpio so I am capable of having a fierce temper, feisty, and fiery...LOL. However, it depends on the situation. I try to act accordingly and when provoked I absolutely do so.






You are 87% Scorpio


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i am scorpio jud pud..so we're the same..hehe give me five mare..hehehhe bitaw i'll snag this one too ha.tan-awon nako unsa ako..lolz

Post a Comment