RSS

Linky Love Chain...

I am posting the linky love chain tag from Angie who tagged me about listing the newcomers which are the new addition. This tag just reminds me of the Alexa train tag which will help my page rank. I hope to have one soon.

1. Write a short paragraph at the beginning of your post and link back to the blog that put you on the list in the paragraph. This isn’t a suggestion. You need to break up the duplicate content. Someone took the time to add you so the least you can do is give them an extra link back.
2. Copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your blog. If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword.
3. Take the adds from the blog that added you and place them in the “Originals” list.
4. Add at least 1 new blog that you KNOW is using the DO FOLLOW plugin to the list in the “My Adds” section. (Add no more than 5!) Let the people you’ve added know, so that they can keep the list going!

I'm Adding:
Originals:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

PM Print Cartridges said...

I am appalled at your polyamorous lesbian love chain. Please start sleeping with Godly men or Jesis will send you straight to hell. Immediately.

Roberta Shugs

Ana P. S. said...

Hi Roberta, you misunderstood my title and post, it is not about lesbian topic, or anything even related to such. It is just a bunch of blogs I am linking to for page rank reason-increase our page ranks. Inbound links can help our page rank.
As for the lesbian issue, I believe in letting people live their lives the way they please and desire as long as they are happy and content. I can care less at all, and as far as I am concerned, they are free to live how ever they want to live their lives. Thanks for your comment though. Have a good one!
P.S. I am not gay/lesbian in anyway, and don't plan to be one ever. Not in my life, and not that that I think it's wrong but, I just wasn't born to be one or to feel that way.

Post a Comment