RSS

A required picture in my post...

I have been thinking whether I should put a picture of the pain reliever sample without being seen, that I don't have to have my face in the picture. But, seeing the others have their faces holding their samples, I changed my mind. I thought I might get away with not putting my picture showing my face, but there is a secret to the post, one will be chosen to post about it later on. So, finally I decided to include my picture, though, I am not pleased with how I look anymore. Boy, I am growing old fast, looking so mature now. Gorsh, what are next, wrinkles?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

The Daily Matters said...

hoist..looking good.. you don't look bad at all uy.. im shy as well that's why I used my baby at the model. LOL!

Anonymous said...

uy, u don't look bad anne. actually u look blooming in that pic of urs so don't be shy to share ur pic okay? ^.^

Will add all ur blogs on my domain later including Rick's. :)

Post a Comment