RSS

I am not a picky blogger...

I don't often have a choice to only blog about the posts that pays big, because I need the money. So, I have to do what I have to do to be able to live a little. If not, then I wouldn't have much to enjoy, and spend at all. And now since this paid blogging broke through, I can't stop earning extra income. I like having extra money, it's better than sitting around, be at home, and wait for something valuable to fall out of the sky...LOL. Life is tough for me, but that's with me though-my kind of luck. I am sure others have it easier than me, but there is a saying that I shouldn't look up but look down because there are a lot more people having it tougher.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Raquel said...

I am with you An, go for it. This is a great opportunity talaga. Gustuhin ko man pero wala akong time, especially my daughter is a toddler now at may coming din. Hay buhay ng isang ina.

Post a Comment