RSS

The meaning of my name...

I discovered a website about name meaning and here I am sharing what my name means. It is just interesting when I can read about the meaning because if I read something good. Well, I am inspired. I am always curious about what my name means, so it's kinda fun...

Analou:
You have leadership ability and with your power of expression can be an influential speaker. Organisation or management would suit you. Your energy, intellect and creativity overcome any challenging situations and assure your future success. Certainly with your emotions under control there is nothing which you cannot achieve. Your faith and vitality means that love and prosperity are naturally attracted to you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment