RSS

American Material Handling...

I found a website that is a dealer of new and used material handling products including pallet racks, shelving, conveyors, hand trucks, and lockers. And I think my husband could use the pallet jacks as he is going to be fixing our car. He recently ordered some materials to fix the bumper of our car. However, I think that he also needs some other materials that could help him get our car fixed properly. He definitely needs to check out the new and used American material handling. Anyway, if you need of any material handling, just visit the site linked here. You will find the things you need to help you out, too.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello...how can i add some bling2X or some extra stuff in my blog?thanks...i will just read your reply here in your blog... thanx

Anonymous said...

ate ana, hello po! I can use pallet jacks, ang hirap nga eh nag train kasi kami sa produce gosh ang hirap mag operate siguro di lang ako sanay hehee =) basta di bagay sakin humawak ng ganun =(

Ana P. S. said...

To Anoymous: I have no idea what you are talking about. Bling2x, I don't see a lot on my blog, but if you mean the extra animates gifs-decors here. Well, you just search for them online through the search engine. Animated gifs, etc, or just click the link I have on my blog. You'll get there. Almost everything I have here is connected to a link-website, so feel free to help yourself. Okay, I hope I help. Any blog editing and graphics here are by me, and for now soley available to my blog. Okay, good day! Just leave a comment if you have anymore questions or need a hand.

Ana P. S. said...

To Kit: di na kita nabisita lately, I will try to make it soon. As for the material handling, naku! Di ako masyadong familiar nga eh, at saka never touch one pa, though my husband has some, I don't bother lang. Not for us talaga; women. Ang hirap, saka heavy eh. Okay, I'll be with yah lateh.

Anonymous said...

thanks...you have a very nice header...how did you do it?its really beautiful...

Ana P. S. said...

To Anonymous: I am glad to hear that you found my header beautiful. I made it ouf of a picture. It is a photography by someone, and can only be used personally, so I thought I would help myself. Anyway, there are a lot of graphics you can find if you are thinking of designing one yourself visit Lady Oz: www.ladyoz.com or http://www.luvdalot.com/ or http://www.moonandbackgraphics.com/

Post a Comment