RSS

Our daughter's birthday...

It will be Tiana's birthday tomorrow, so we will be very busy preparing for her to have her birthday. We might go out to a Chinese Buffet restaurant to celebrate it. She is going to be seven years old. My! Time flies so fast, tomorrow already. Tiana is growing taller each year, soon enough she will tower over me...LOL! I hope she and Hannah will be taller than mom, of course, it would be nice if they are taller than I am. After all, they are half Western. Okay, let me go for now, we still have to get ready to go out to a store and order Tiana's cake. Ciao!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW how time flies Ana, 7 na si Tiana 2morrow.. Tell her i'm wishing her Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tiana. Wishing you the best of health and happiness.

Post a Comment