RSS

Tea-House Moon by Enya

I just adore the melody that music has and the lonely sound reminds me of a place where it is peaceful and surrounded by the beauty of nature. I think it is great, very calming especially to kids. That is what I have been hearing lately since I subscribed to Yahoo uninterrupted launchcast music. I like it a lot and I am going to look for the midi format so I can add it here for my background music. Okay, this is all for now. I am kinda busy at the moment and aching all over because I have been trying to exercise. It hurts the first time, and sitting in front of the computer all the time doesn't help either, this is why I have got to have a laptop soon...LOL. So I can blog on the go even if I am at the park with the kids, or hanging out at the beach especially this summer.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment