RSS

Our latest activities which involves shopping

Our latest activities involved taking a stroll at the Macomb mall a several times last month. I wanted to see if I can find some on sale beddings. I didn’t find what I was hoping to find, but I spotted a few items that were so cheap like bath towels, and bedroom curtains, so I bought some. I couldn't resist them; they were 75% off, so wow, what a deal!
This month we went to the mall again to check out the bedding sale on a magazine ad but then I didn't find the bedding worth it as the material is cheap, so I didn't buy it. However, on our way out, we spotted a clearance sale on other beddings, which my husband thought that particular bedding looked great and unusual, so I bought it for our bedroom. We have it now and it is neat. It has a safari touch look to it, but at the same time kind of exotic and oriental. I think so anyway. I will take a picture and share a snapshot next time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment