RSS

Page rank blues

I hated to start a new blog, but since none of my page rank came back, I was force to start a new one. Ugh! What a hassle. What do I possibly need to do to get my page rank back anyway? Google is getting unfair! I am disappointed. As for those of you who is reading this post, let me explain why I am crying the blues about not having a page rank. See, a page rank is very important to bloggers like me that works online, actually get paid to blog. Really, this is the new thing these days, that advertisers can't only advertise their products and services on tv and radio, but can also advertise through sites and blogs like mine-that way those that don't often watch tv or listen to a radio, can still be in tune as to what's new in the market? So, that is why sometimes I ramble on about it-page rank factor in blogging-yes, you get paig higher if you have at least a page rank of 3...take it from me, I know, I had a page rank of 4 once! By the way, let me remind you of my new blog again, I have it up and running now, ready to go by next month...LOL. So, if you can, please come by there: http://www.randommatters.com/, and maybe link me up, add me to your blogroll, huh? Okay, till here for now, see you!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you.... I went from two blogs with PR 3 & 4 to zip on both. So I too am growing a couple of other blogs.

Want to exchange links with my new PPP blog? It's already at PR 2 and it's at Found Not Lost. I'll go ahead and link to your new blog.

Post a Comment