RSS

It's cheaper to buy prescription glasses direct from a manufacturer

My husband is thinking about getting a prescription eye glasses, and he asked me to keep an eye on websites that sell them at prices he can afford-cheaply. Now I think I found just the site for him to look for a pair of prescription eye glasses, because the company sells them direct from a manufacturer. That means if you buy direct you get direct prices which is a lot cheaper than anywhere else, because it also does not involve a middle man and no advertising budget. So I would gladly recommend the site, because Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! My husband will like that, especially when he badly needs a pair of eye glasses right now. His eyes are bothering him from using eyeglasses that are not prescription. There is a huge selections of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic)lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens, being sold at such low prices. When you buy it from the manufacturer, you can be sure, you will save money.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment