RSS

Do the math first-homework time!

Blogging is not as easy as 1-2-3 anymore! Imagine, we get to solve problems now before we can get through with holding an opp at the PPP. Wow! The blogging world is getting interesting. You can't pick, go and think it's yours, you can't just type in letters and reserve an opp anymore, but do the math first...LOL. It's homework time! However, it is nothing to a lot of people that understands English so well. Lucky for them, they get to go first. But, of course in some cases it is only a matter of how quick minded you are, as in being brilliant. I was taken aback when I noticed the difference and didn't get anything at all the first time. I am always too slow, though the quizes are simple enough-easy to solve.
By the way, I like the change though, a new phase of catching opps, it is exciting and will only get people to think more than just thinking about the amount of the opp...LOL. The PayPerPost, certainly did a good job with that. Use your noodle first, that will make people smarter...LOL. I like that, even when I will be left behind some of the time. It is quite a unique idea as for me anyway. Go PPP! More power to the IZEA people!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yepp! i like this challenging captcha questions they have :) makes your mind work di ba?

Post a Comment