RSS

I would like to type as fast as those stenographers

I was blog hopping today, and came across a fellow blogger talking about speed typing that caught my interests. So I thought I would take it as well, to see how slow I am...LOL. Really, I type using one or two fingers in each hand. Oh, I am slow when it comes to typing. Well, if to say compared to the pros, I am nothing. I might need to take typing lessons one of these days to be fast. I want to be able to type fast, so I can get my job done sooner. Those that types really fast in a court room are amazing to me-the stenographers and secretaries. I see them type without even looking at the keys/keyboard. Whoa! Amazing indeed! I admire them to have such abilities. I have to learn how to type fast like them, otherwise I wouldn't know if I don't...I think. Anyway, as slow as I am in typing, I only scored as low as what you can see below. Maybe, you would like to find out how fast or slow you type, you can take it, too. Have fun!


Speed test

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha nalingaw ko ani An! :D

here's the link to my speed test result:
http://blueapron.i.ph/blogs/blueapron/2008/03/03/67-words-per-minute/

Post a Comment