RSS

I need a data recovery to retrieve my files

I bought a new computer-yes, finally. I am so happy that I was able to buy something for myself, and I am satisfied for now. Well, anyway, what I want to talk about here is that I lost, I mean wiped out our old computer. I didn't mean to do so, but accidentally it got absolutely screwed up. I was writing files to a cd, but then since our old computer is running out of memory I had to get rid of some software, and when I tried to uninstall my web-camera-the driver, I forgot that our old computer was connected to the switch I turned off when I shutdown my computer-the new one. So there, the uninstall was interupted, and wiped our old computer out; the files. I couldn't start our old computer then when that happened, and as frustrated as I became, I decided to use the recovery cd/'s which it did a reformat. Now, our old computer is like never been used, as if we just bought it, the C: Drive has a huge free space. So, ugh! I have to worry about finding a software that can bring back all the data we lost in our old computer. I have got to have them retrieved, those files involved our family pictures that we have taken over the years. We unfortunately didn't get to make copies, so we need to have them all recovered. I need help and will try hard to find a solution that is affordable enough for me to pay. This is costly.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment