RSS

We need nutritional supplement...

Don't my husband and I need something to make us feel energetic. Well, especially me, I feel like I have deteriorated as if I am aging so fast before my time. Really, I don't ever look as youthful like I should at my age. I tried a nutritional supplement before that would help my hair and skin, yet I never noticed any changes in me. And just today, I visited a website that has the kind of products I would be interested to try. It is a Mindell Plus nutritional supplement that can help enhance my appearance in means of slowing down the process of aging and can even help make me feel energetic and vibrant. So, that is exactly what I would need in order to not have a low self esteem. In general, my husband and I always feel weak and tired every time we wake up in the morning. No motivation, no energy, and so, don't we indeed need such supplement to make a difference with how we feel as well as look.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my advice is for u to take multivitamins + iron supplements. m sure you've heard of stresstabs sa pinas dba? pero wala naman nun dito pero un ang component nun. exercise also helps. ^_^

Ana P. S. said...

Thanks sa advice mo, I will try to take multi-vitamins. I am sure it will help. Lately lanng kasi eh, I am lazy with taking care of myself the right way. I shouldn't let myself go, kaya nga siguro, ito sick ako. So, I will try to take better care of myself, I hope to get better for my children. Thanks for the concern and kind comments ha?

Post a Comment