RSS

I need to go to bed early...

I think I am causing my own demise by staying up too late and not getting enough sleep is affecting my health. I have a headache right now that's been bothering me ever since I woke up this morning. Oh, I have got to take charge of my life and turn it around the right way. I need to go to bed early and sleep for as long as I can.
Sometimes though I have trouble sleeping and I don't know why. In fact, at one occasion I had to take sleeping pills. I mean I couldn't sleep well everyday, so I tried taking sleeping pills. However, it didn't seem to help, because I still couldn't sleep right away. So, maybe it is the inactivity that is causing me to get sick like I am. My, I better change my ways.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment