RSS

The best nights of my life ever...

A tag about the best nights I have ever had so far in my life. Thanks to JenR. for passing this tag on to me. I had to post this one first because this is a little bit easier for me to write about, though somewhat it is still kinda hard for me to come up with. Okay, here I go...

Rule: Name five of the Best Nights of your Life and then tag four people.

The best nights of my life so far are the following:

1. When I spent talking with my parents, brothers, and sisters about our dreams and goals in life while laying on a bench star-gazing. It was fun, and I enjoyed it.
2. The night my family and I back home move in to our newly built house, boy it felt good, relaxing and just cozy.
3. The night I received a letter from my future husband...LOL, I was overjoyed and was in a good mood thinking that I was doing something extra ordinary at my age when not too many girls were doing in our hometown.
4. The night my husband and I met, I was just thankful that I met someone that could give me a better chance in life than possible at home.
5. Last but not least, well, what can I say, it has to be nights since I have two adorable daughters, when I got to hold them in my arms in bed. The joy of being a mother and having the little ones so precious and sweet to have in my arms,

Now, I am tagging my Sis. Nora, JennyL., Rissa, CherryRose, Dauph.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment