RSS

Memories of my last year in high school...

Message:
THINK BACK TO 4th year High School…let’s see how much you remember and how much you regret...
By the way, this post is not about my 4th year high school memories because I wasn't able to finish high school; I made it to only 3rd year high school-11th grade. So here, let me share a little about it instead.

What section were you?
* Well, at first I was in the section B. because all the curriculum wasn’t sorted out yet, then shortly after, I heard that I was supposed to be in the section A. so I was transferred along with a few others.
Who was your adviser?
* Mrs. Dina Dalunos.
How many were you in one class?
* I can't tell because I didn't count us all, but as a guess I'd say under 30.
Who was/were your seat mates?
* It was a boy named Roger who can hardly utter a word to me...LOL-so shy.
Still remember your English teacher?
* I went to two different schools, but I can only remember my old home teacher Miss. Susan Yunting.
What was your first class?
* English in Bayawan College and Social Studies in Kalumboyan, I believe.
Who was your best friend?
* I don't think I had any, really, though there was one particular girl, but, of course, she was simply a friend to me.
Who did you like?
* I didn't care for a lot of my classmates, just those who never teased me and doubted me for doing well in school.
Made friends to the lower years?
* I never got to.
Had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
* Yes, Angela Garde-my part time girl friend...LOL. Never had a boyfriend-I was too young to consider such.
How was your class schedule?
* It was okay, though I was almost always late-all day go in at 7:30 AM-class starts, 12:00 noon lunch time, 1:00 class starts and ends at 5:30 PM-we get off.
Made any enemies?
*Not really but maybe two, actually just in the Elementary I had quite a few of them.
Who was your favorite teacher?
* Mr. Carias, our Science Teacher, he was nice, and always complemented me for being an active student in class.
What sports did you play?
* Badminton and Volleyball.
Did you buy your lunch?
*No, I either came home for lunch or brought some.
Were you a party animal?
*No, I wasn't wild, though, I am capable.
Were you well known in your school?
*I am not sure, but maybe for being a Chinese looking girl I was, everyone called me Intsik meaning Chinita, including my teachers-I stood out I guess for my very different features...LOL.
SKIP SCHOOl?
*Maybe once or twice but can't exactly remember, because what would have prompted me to do?
Did you get suspended/expelled?
*No, never, not in my book while I was in school.
Can you sing the alma mater?
*I don't even know what that is, but probably not.
What was your favorite subject?
* Science, because I always scored higher on that subject.
Did you go to the dances?
*Yes, but not because I wanted to dance, just for my curiosity, and on a couple of occasions I went with my Aunt-accompanied her, helped her sell some snacks and drinks, etc.
If you could go back in time and do it all over, would you?
*Perhaps, yes, since I like high school, plus, that is when I had the time of my life for the most part.
What do you remember most about 4th year?
* I found out that as the year got higher, the lessons became more complicated, and had so many hard work for me to deal with.
Favorite memory in 4th year?
* I had fun mingling with my classmates, though I was always teased by the boys, I enjoyed my time.
Worst memory in 4th year?
*When no one with the senior boys, during prom night wanted to be my partner...LOL. Boy that was embarrassing. And well, I wound up being the partner of somebody that no girls wanted to be their partner either. That is when I realized that, I didn't belong in the crowd-they were all too ignorant and cruel for me. I was too ugly...LOL.
Where did you go most often for break?
*Up the hill where there was a gazebo, and on school ground, grassy yard and enjoy talking or chit-chatting with my classmates.
What did you do on the last day of school?
* Getting my clearance taken care of, finding those who needed to sign it-what a hassle.
How was your graduation?
* I have no answer to that; I never got to find out.
Got any honors or special awards?
* No, because I was not chosen to have awards, furthermore, I was only on the top five lists in class, and not up against the whole curriculum. I had too many absent days to be counted for an award anyway.
Did you like 4th year?
*I like my 3rd year just fine-it was fun enough.
What year did you graduate?
*I would have graduated during the year 1998-1999.
Who posted this before you did?
*Butchbabe-she is a new comer to the blog world, anyway, thanks to her for passing this tag on to me, I always enjoy doing a tag
Attn:
I am tagging everyone that likes to do this, just help yourself!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment