RSS

Another ban for me...

I was surprised to see that I received a ban, again. My, what luck I am having. It feels unfair. However, it is better if an advertiser decides to ban somebody they don't care for taking their opps. I agree there, only I wish there is a second chance, as to give a postie a chance to revise a post or make changes to correct the post. I think a ban is not necessary if there is another way to work things out. Anyway, it is up to the ppp people though, they are the boss. I am just glad I am still blogging...LOL. I will always be thankful that there is a way for me to earn extra money somehow. I am lucky enough to be managing in spite that I am not highly educated to say I can do a lot. Thank goodness for all the monetary opportunities I have the privilege to. I am grateful and happy enough to be able to supplement my extra expenses while at this time, I can only be at home. It is helpful that I am making some money to make our lives a little bit better than before. More power to all the money maker sites and advertisers...I love them all.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment