RSS

Can't take a nap...

I tried to take a nap but boy! Tiana and Hannah would wake me up giggling all the time and looking for me. So, ugh! No nap for me. I have a slight headache and so, so much for my nap. I was hoping I could at least take a nap to feel better, but with my two chikitings bothering me, it is impossible. My husband can't handle them, especially the baby. They are so attached to me, so I am always in demand...LOL. Anyway, I stayed up last night and apparently having my headache is the result. I better change my ways. Staying up can make people grow old so fast-I heard- including eye sight and hair. It can impair your vision; I mean affect your vision later in life. And with your hair, they will fall out...LOL. No wonder our vacuum doesn't work and get stuck once in a while because it would be full of my hair-the brush is coated that is. I don't want to go bald, of course.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment