RSS

Test Campaign...

Ahahah...I didn't take some time to think about what the instructions of Blogitive's test campaign mean and posted about it here anyway. I then found out it was indeed just a test. See, I went online to see what it was about and well, I saw someone posting about it, so I thought why not me, too. But, of course, a day or so later my post got rejected because I wasn't supposed to write about it...ahay, how embarrassing. Darn, I have got to try to understand the instructions next time. I don't often stop and try to see what things mean, no wonder I got in trouble with the PPP. I'll try to do better and understand things as well as I can comprehend. This is difficult sometimes even when I have been here long enough to know. Well, I should know right?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Member din ako dito sis. Even though 2 non-paid post in between ang required but I still love it kasi dami din silang offers every other day :)

The Daily Matters said...

why are you writing about this? i thought there was a message that said don't accept this or something like "reject this campaign" it's only a test. anyway, ok na yung domain ko I don't have to change it. what I was concern about was that when you only type in the domain without www. it's not giving the index. or it's cloaked. but it's okay for me. have a great day!

theblogger said...

Usahay ana pud ko ana. pero karon kay maningkamot nako mobasa. mingaw sad gani sa ppp. pila na ka adlaw wala ko opp nakuha. karon maau naa isa unta maapprove. lisod manginabuhi sa karon. :)

Post a Comment