RSS

I cooked string beans...

I cooked string beans for dinner tonight, because I bought a lot to stock up for the winter months. String beans are hard to find here in the U.S. especially in Michigan where the weather is not always warm. So, I thought to buy all out today. I want to have some Filipino veggies all year long if possible, though I only manage to cook once in a while. I am still not very good with cooking anything since I have not been spending some time to learn. Oh...well, what can I say when I am always busy. Life is quite tough for me you know, especially when I am not having fun. As for my dinner, Tiana helped me eat the string beans, I just cooked it the best way I could tonight because I normally use the string beans for cooking the mackerel or tuna kind of fish (tinolang isda ba). Yes, that is all I know so far. Anyway, Tiana and I wasn't too fond with eating our dinner since it didn't taste very good, I felt kinda nauseated afterwards...yuck! I have got to know how to string beans...help!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment