RSS

We didn't make it to Chicago...

We took off yesterday morning heading for Chicago, but we didn't make it due to my husband's vehicle problem. It was disappointing, but I guess I should be thankful for nothing bad happened to us or that we didn't get into an accident, especially when we have children. I just find it frustrating when we have an old car that gives us endless trouble and constantly costing us money. Well, my husband seems to go for the old vehicles because they are cheaper and he doesn't have to be buried in debt, but boy, what a difficult way to live. We struggle and I wish we can get a new car soon. Maybe I'll work towards that after I take care of everything I have been planning to accomplish. Okay, until here for now. Have a good day!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment