RSS

Ladies I became friends online...

The ladies I have come to know online, and became friends with. I had a nice time meeting them all, and continue to meet other prospective online friends. I don't know much about them, nor really know them all well, but one thing I know is that they have shown me that they care about me as one of their online acquaintances. I am grateful with knowing them. Anyway, let me share a little about them.

1. JennyL.: She is one of the first online buddies I got to know; we shared some stories, and gave advice to each other. Talk about our love life and life in general. We called each other for some time before we both got really busy in our hectic lives. And oh, she is creative with making scrapbooks, I like her work. She makes neat graphics as well.
2. Cherry Rose: She used to give me cute graphics especially during my birthdays. How nice of her, I appreciate the kind gesture. She also introduced me to paid blogging way back when I still had my old http://www.analoups.blogspot.com/ blog. But since I didn't have a pay pal account and my husband didn't want take chances, I didn't get to join, and was skeptical for a while. I owe her for the referral, really. She gives the heads up.
3. Rissa: I used to visit her website and got to know a little about her through it, and her journal. We visited each other's journals, and well, we are still in touch, also made a neat scrap for our baby, which was cute and how nice of her. I admire her scrapbooking skills. She loves her children and takes good care of them very well. They are all healthy and cute. I can see that she is a good mother. Note to her, thanks for passing this tag on to me. Thanks!
4.Kitty: She is polite and always visits her friends' blogs and leave her kind comments which we all appreciate about her. She is thoughtful and always there for everyone she cares about. She gave us all gifs, took her time to give and make everyone feel special. What a nice friend she is.
5.Vicky: She is a very generous and kind person. Always willing to give and help when she can, spreading act of kindness. To me, she shows that she is a good person and that she is a friend who will be there in times of need. She is a reliable and fun friend to be around.

Nobody is the least, they are all wonderful, and individuals I got know online that has shown me they care. I have known them for years now, so that makes them top everybody else. I appreciate them for they are sticking around, and still keep in touch with me all this time. We may not often get to see each other or visit each other's blogs, but like the saying goes, "Your friends are like stars, they may not always appear and light up the sky shining upon you, but you just know they are there. Okay, this is all, if you like this tag; you are welcome to do so. Just help yourself.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

thanks for the kind words An. it's really nice to have found all these great friends online ano even though we haven't met each other in person. thanks for doing the tag as well ha. i know ur a busy mom so thanks talaga for taking the time. i appreciate it! kisses to the girls!

admin said...

Oh Ana, i appreciate this sweet gesture of you. Hala how many years we have been friends na ba, i think 3 years or more na yata ano.. I am glad to have know you din..This is a nice tag.. GIve my hello to Rick and give my kisses and hugs for the kids..

Post a Comment