RSS

My birthday is special...

I was tagged by JenL. with this fun activity, so, thanks a bunch Jen! I thought this is easy enough, so I am posting it right away since I don't have a lot of updates. Okay, this is all for now. Have a good day to all. We will be out today; it is our outing day...LOL. I'll blog lateh when I get back. Okay, now, see yah!

What do I need to do?
1. Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day).
2. Write down three events, 2 births, 1 holiday and tag 5 friends.
3. There are five slots in the Birthday Meme. As you are tagged, you have to remove the name in the first slot and bump everyone up so that your name can be added to the bottom.

I was born on October the 24th, now it is indeed special...

Three Events

*1929 - "Black Thursday" stock market crash on the New York Stock Exchange.

*1945 - Founding of the United Nations .

*1995 - A total solar eclipse is visible from Iran, India, Thailand, and SE Asia.

Two Births

*1855 - James S. Sherman, Vice President of the United States.

*1972 - Scott Peterson, American murderer.

One Holiday

*United Nations Day

5 people I tag:
*Sis. Nora, Kit C. Rissa M., Jenny R., Dauphine S.

Ahahah...I share birthday with Scott Peterson...LOL.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

this is nice An. interesting nga. thanks for tagging me. will do this later. pag may mahanap na akong opp, haha!

MamaLot said...

Wow this is interesting... kuha ko ani nga tag ate Anna pwd?

Post a Comment