RSS

My adorable girls...

I took a picture of Tiana and Hannah with semi uniformed looking clothes, they look so neat. My girls are adorable and I am happy they are mine. Anyway, Tiana is seven years old now, and our baby Hannah is 9 months old. My, they are precious and so much fun to have around the house, though at times, they can drive me loco...LOL. Tiana is getting hard headed and has a mind of her own, and so as her baby sister Hannah, as she likes to be independent being on the floor all the time. We can't hold her a lot anymore. She likes to crawl and try to stand up and walk. She takes a step when she can. However, her leg problem is a hindrance, it is keeping her from being able to walk or stand up evenly like she wants to. Oh, I feel bad our baby, I wish I can help her. I can't believe what happened to her. It kills me to look at her struggling, gosh, if only we knew. I would want her leg worked on even inside my womb. Okay this is all for now, ciao for now folks!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Ylan said...

kacute sa imong mga girls! buyag! :)

diay daghan ko ug blog kay daghan man gud nindot the theme/layout, maglibug man ko asa pilion, maau pa daghanon! LOL! :D

The Daily Matters said...

oh, so cute. you are lucky to have them indeed.

admin said...

HI Ana, ohhhh how so cute naman ng mga daughters mo. Hannah is so big na ahhh give my kisses to them.. regards, i showed your pic to Racel my bestfriend shes here with me, i helped her applied sa mga blogging companies

Post a Comment