RSS

Wishing to move to a bigger house

I wish we can move to a bigger house. Our house has some spaces that we don't really get to use a lot, like we have a Florida room-sunroom, and an upstairs. Nobody can live upstairs because it is so cold up there with no heat, except if we use an electric heater. As for our back porch-sunroom, well, it is also cold there, and we only get to use it during the summer. So, I am hoping that next year it will be a seller's market because we want to get rid of our house. I like it here, but the house is too small for all of us.
Our children needs their own rooms, my husband likes to have his own, too, for his stuff and hobbies. I would want my own, so I can decorate it like I want. Anyway, I am just ranting, wishing for something that is not possible right now. I thought I would just jot down about it, since my sister Nora and her family is also looking for a new house. They are hoping to move to a bigger house as well, with plenty of room for everyone like we want. Yes, they are in the process of house hunting. I like it, it is exciting. Nora and I were just discussing about it the other day. We can only dream about owning some of those houses that has it all to offer...LOL.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment